We have the world’s first and only FDA registered cordless, portable laser therapy system available with TARGET and DOSE technology.
THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER
450mW of total power delivering 27 joules per minute.
50W of 905nm Super Pulsed Peak Power.
250 mW of 875nm near Infrared Light Power
200 mW of 660nm Red Light Power.
250 mW of 465mn Blue Light Power.
What is laser therapy?
The technology utilizes super luminous and laser diodes to irradiate diseased or traumatized tissue with photons. These particles of energy are selectively absorbed by the cell membrane and intracellular molecules, resulting in the initiation of a cascade or complex physiological reactions, leading to the restoration of normal cell structure and function.
The process is curative and therefor results in the elimination of symptoms including pain. In addition, it enhances the body's immune system response and facilitates natural healing and tissue repair.
Compared to traditional treatment, patients recover from musculoskeletal and peripheral nerve injuries with less scar tissue, accelerated cell regeneration and improved function.
Laser Therapy Advantages
-No adverse effects
The technology is highly effective in the treatment of musculoskeletal conditions, arthritis, sports injuries, wound healing and a wide range of dermatological conditions. Studies are ongoing with regard to a number of additional challenging medical problems.
Laser Therapy Effects on the Inflammation Pathway
Laser Therapy's modulation of inflammatory mediators allows for an accelerated resolution of the inflammatory process and enhanced tissue repair.
TARGET CELLS AND ITS CLINICAL EFFECTS
- Macrophages- Removes foreign bodies and damaged cells in preparation for the tissue repair process
- Neutrophils: Limits the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines which breaks the cycle of chronic inflammation
- Oxidative Stress: Promotes cell survival and reduces damage to cellular membranes, thereby promoting tissue repair
- Anti-inflammatory Cytokine: Stimulates tissue repair including collagen, mytofibers and cartilage
- Pro-inflammatory Cytokines: Prevents stalling in the inflammatory phase which can lead to chronic inflammation
- Prostaglandin: Decreases sensitivity to pain preventing hyperalgesia common in chronic inflammatory conditions. Decreases vasodilation thereby reducing inflammation characterized by edema.
Inflammation is a local response to cellular injury that is marked by capillary dilatation, leukocytic infiltration, erythema, edema, pain and often loss of function. It also serves as a mechanism to initiate tissue repair and eliminate damaged tissue.
Laser Probe we use at Lakeside Laser
Mechanisms of Action of Laser Therapy
- Increased ATP Production
- Inhibition of Nociceptor (pain) Signalling
- Endorphin Release
- Tissue Regeneration
- Resolution of Inflammation
Indications of Laser Therapy
- Muscle Tears, Sprains or Spasms
- Tendon injuries
- Peripheral Nerve Injuries
- Edema and Inflammation
- Wounds and Dermatological Conditions
Class 1 Laser (450 mW)
3 Different Wavelengths
Heals tissue at an optimum rate- 660 nm, 830 nm and 840 nm (peaks of cytochrome C oxidase absorption)
If you are interested in available Laser treatment available for you Lakeside Laser will be able to assist. Located Central to Perth’s Northern suburbs in Central Walk, Joondalup. We Have Visitors from many surrounding suburbs, Such as: Hillarys, Mindarie, Iluka, Merriwa, Kinross, Hocking and Pearsall. Feel free to give us a call or to book an appointment on 9300 0095 or visit our website www.lakesidelaser.com.au