Introducing Cold Laser Therapy at Lakeside Laser Joondalup
What is cold laser therapy?
Cold laser therapy harnesses the power of quantum mechanics to repair and heal damaged tissues in the body with light energy.
Cold laser therapy has been used since 1967, with no documented serious adverse effects. Linda Schiller chose to invest in a cold laser because of her deep understanding of how light energy affects tissue on a physiological level.
Light energy from the cold laser has a direct effect on cells and releases more oxygen and energy to damaged tissue. More oxygen and energy to cells means more healing.
Why use cold laser therapy?
- Boosts oxygen levels to the body’s tissues, triggering healing.
- Activates natural pain relievers in the body.
- Relieves inflammation in the body.
- Speeds up the body’s healing process.
- Has minimal to no side effects.
- Is completely non-invasive.
- No post-treatment soreness.
- Treats an extensive number of conditions.
Energy medicine is the way forward for treating many conditions
- Rheumatic pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Frozen shoulder
- Back and neck pain
- Joint and muscle pain
- Sprains and strains
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Tendonitis and Bursitis
- Plantar Fascitis
- Wound and burn healing
- Muscle and nerve regeneration
Cold laser therapy works. Book an appointment now or call at 9300 0095
Our experienced technicians can provide you more insights into why cold laser therapy works.